www.videodefine.com (the "Site") and the videos contained within our video player on the Site (the "Videos") are brought to you by Video Define Media, Inc. ("we" or "us"). By using the Site, whether as a video contributor, commentor, viewer, linker or otherwise, you fully and unconditionally agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. By using the Site, you agree to be bound by any such changes.
* You must be at least thirteen (13) years old to use the Site.
* If you are a convicted sexual predator: You may not use the Site.
* If you reside outside the United States: We make no representations that the Site is appropriate or available for use in locations outside of the U.S. If you access the Site from outside of the U.S., you do so voluntarily and at your own risk, and you are responsible for compliance with applicable law.
* You agree that your use of the Site will fully comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and these Terms and Conditions. The following requirements and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall not limit the generality of this requirement.
* You will not impersonate any other person while using the Site.
* You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about other Site users, including email addresses, without their consent.
* You will treat other Site users with respect.
* Some Videos may depict dangerous or destructive activities that should not be attempted without appropriate training, equipment and supervision.
* All Content is for general informational purposes only. It should not be considered complete or intended to be relied upon to offer a solution to a specific situation or as a substitute for the advice of a qualified professional.
* You will comply with all applicable rules of any Site contest or promotion.
In some instances we may share the advertising revenue generated from videos that have been embedded on a third party website with such third party provided that the third party has been approved by us in writing and has entered into a separate video license agreement with us. You acknowledge that you are not entitled to any payments, revenue share or other form of compensation from us. Please note that we will be able to track the website(s) to which you embed any Video.
The entire content of the Site is our property. Copyright 2019, Video Define Media, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. We grant you permission to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of the Site solely for your own personal, non-commercial use.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been used on the Site in a way that constitutes infringement, please send written notice to us at info @ videodefine.com
Your notice must contain the following:
* Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of your work.
* Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location.
* Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
* A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
* A statement that the information you have supplied is accurate and indicating that "under penalty of perjury," you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
* A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright owner or authorized representative.
All of our trademarks, service marks and trade names used on the Site, including, without limitation, Video Define and the Video Define logo, are trademarks or registered trademarks of Video Define Media, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Except as otherwise permitted by these Terms and Conditions, they may not be used without our prior express written permission. All other trademarks that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with or sponsor or endorse us (and who may or may not be endorsed by us).
You agree that you are responsible for your behavior in connection with the Site. If you provide a link to the Site from your website, you further agree that you are responsible for the content and functionality of your own website. We shall not be liable for claims made against you or us arising out of your use of the Site or relating to your website (if you provide a link to the Site from it), and you hereby agree to indemnify and hold us, our related companies, officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, out of your use of the Site, the use of the Site by any other person who accesses it using your Account Information, your Content, your own website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By using the Site, you agree to receive electronic communications from us. You agree that any notice or other communication that we send you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing.
Any software available on the Site is subject to U.S. export controls. No software may be downloaded from the Site or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of U.S. export laws.
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to terminate or restrict your use of the Site, without notice, for any or no reason, and without liability to you or any third party. We also reserve the right to discontinue any part of the Site at any time.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and in no way define, limit, construe or describe the extent or scope of such provision. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us regarding your use of the Site.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us
© 2019 All design and content Copyrights are reserved by Video Define.